Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Week 53 Update - Making New Friends

It's the week where practicals start for me, and it's the best way to make friends, since you usually work in small groups, which allows you to talk to each other better. I made some new acquaintances so hopefully I can get to know more people as the semester goes on.

Anyway, my first manga package finally arrived (after 2 weeks) and it's Grand Blue Volume 1 from BookDepository. I am a bit disappointed at the package because there was no padding for the book itself (I wouldn't have even mind some bubble wrap or paper to cushion it. This is because the book had some slight chips to the cover, but so far I haven't read it yet since I want to finish up the notes for this week. After that, I'll read it and hopefully there's no printing errors (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE). One thing about the English licensed version of Grand Blue is that it's called Grand Blue Dreaming. I don't get why since the title in Japan is "Grand Blue" - why did they need to add Dreaming at the end zzzzz. 

I am currently watching Monster (74 episodes wowee) and I am enjoying it so far. It's slow paced, but it's not boring so can't wait to see what more it can offer. I still have a couple of manga orders that will arrive. One apparently next week from Amazon AU, and perhaps another one from BookDepository (hope they don't mess up my address again). 

No comments:

Post a Comment