Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Week 36 - Suppressing Negative Thoughts

Currently I am on mid-semester break and since there is the Commonwealth games, I get a two week break, rather than the typical 1 week break. During this time, I hope that I figure out the cause of my tiredness and lack of concentration. I will be going to see a doctor later this week to hopefully find out the root cause of this frustrating tiredness. On a good note, I haven't had any suicidal thoughts recently, but I do still have negative thoughts like seeing myself as worthless and useless, and I also worry whether I will do well in my subjects and life in general. I think there's just a lot of problems with me right now that has accumulated to give me these negative thoughts. Hopefully resolving my tiredness will be a good start of reducing these negative thoughts. In high school and first year of university, I never had these negative thoughts and I was never tired, so something changed in me, physically and mentally, and I don't think I will ever know the root cause.

Anyway, I have been watching a decent amount of anime recently. I watched Yuru Camp from last season since it was widely praised for its ability to make you feel comfortable, and I will agree with that statement. It certainly is a light-hearted, chill, calm anime that helped me reduce my negative thoughts. Manga-wise I haven't really read much - like always! I'm still plat in Overwatch, almost reaching Diamond, so that's cool. Anyway, just another week of tiredness :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment