Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Week 30 Review - Shock

University just started and I'm in a new course, and it was daunting. In the first week, I am already flooded with content to learn. Biology is something completely new to me, so I felt very scared and I kinda cried inside. Perhaps it was just a shock to me since I was on a hiatus for half a year, and I just needed to get used to it. Hopefully that's the case because I really want to do well and hopefully try out for medicine, since it seems that Pharmacy may not have a good long-term job prospect when you consider the possibility of automation. 

Anyway, my anime watching had basically halfed and I'm only watching days that I'm not going to university. Even then, max 1 hr during those days. That's life I guess - anime is just something I can lean towards when I feel bored of my study, and as a tool for relaxation. I have also changed the layout/format of my reviews (from this or next week onwards). I wanted to try out a better writing technique that allowed my review to flow and also not make it less restrictive since some deciding factors interlink with each other. Hopefully I can continue blogging on a regular basis since it will definitely get busy near the end of the term. I will probably not have posts during those times if I don't have any spare reviews to put up. Until next week, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment