Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Week 27 Review - Got Some Anime Merchandise

I never have spent money on anime merchandise, but I wanted to buy some products that could potentially have resell value, as well as some good juicy content. I bought two Konosuba artbooks since I liked Konosuba, and it looks like the community (both Japan and out of Japan) love Konosuba too, and the only place where I could get a brand new copy was from Amazon. The other places sold out and I have rarely seen them restock it.

The links are here (from Amazon Japan):
The shipping for both these books combined was only 1500 yen (pretty good deal, and it took just 3 days to get to me - That's really something considering it's Australia Post handling the package after DHL transferred it to them). The first artbook was better value than the second one in my opinion. The second artbook is more of an information book, rather than an artbook (sure there is good art, but you will only get most value if you know Japanese really well).

I will probably write a review on both of these artbooks, just before university starts. I already pre-ordered the special edition Megumin nendoroid and artbook, and that's coming near end of March, so I can't wait. Maybe I can get a cheeky sponsor from Amazon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment