Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Week 22 Review - Chilling

Christmas has passed and I couldn't find time to write an update yesterday since I was out with my family doing some Boxing Day shopping (Aussie version of Black Friday, but not as crazy). Boxing Day was surprisingly quiet, compared to usual. I went to the City so that's probably why. The craziest thing that happened on that day was that we encountered a serious crash where one of the vehicles caught on fire and was completely burned by the time the police allowed us to move. The incident was on the news but I didn't follow up on it too much, so I'm not going to assume what happened.

On another note, I've been watching anime consistently, but I started taking some breaks between each anime or on days that I have been outside for the whole day. I can't wait for the anime next season since there's a decent amount of interesting anime. I am both excited and scared to see what 2018 will offer. The next update will probably be the day after the New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment