Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 16 November 2017

Week 16 Review - Starting to Draw

I always sucked at drawing so that's probably why I easily gave up. But then again, the artists that I see nowadays that produce such amazing art, would have went through the same process as I am now - the long, hard process of practising drawing. I am now just drawing on a weekly basis by using random references so I can improve on my weaknesses like drawing hair and shadings. If you want to observe my progression, check out the Drawing tab on my blog. It links to my Pixiv account, where I upload all my drawings.

I have been watching a lot of decent anime recently - mostly of the mystery genre. I always found the mystery genre extremely interesting and it keeps me engaged. Other than that, there's nothing much going on in my life. I'm just waiting for next year to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment