Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 19 October 2017

Week 12 Review - Is Peace of Mind Too Far out of Reach?

In my household, it is guaranteed that there is always an argument every week because one particular person has a short temper and is extremely hot-headed. This has recently affected my mental health, but I'm sure it has impacted my other family members much more. The person has no regards to other people's feelings, and yet expects people to take into consideration their feelings. These people are the absolute trash of the world, because they blame everyone for their problems, and they stress everyone out with their own problems. This is just an example of pure selfishness and perhaps just a sign of narcissism (in the sense that the person thinks "oh since I'm this stressed out, other people around me should also be stressed out too").

I don't know how other families are like, but I am sure they don't have arguments that randomly occur, and definitely not for stupid reasons. If you ask me three years ago whether there is ever going to be a time of peace in the household, I would have affirmed that there will never be peace in the household with this person. Now, I believe this statement even more so. I don't get why this hasn't been resolved quickly by you-know-who; he is just clinging on, rather than just hacking the parasite away. I don't get why - his feelings get pushed aside, he never can do what he enjoys (which perhaps can earn more money), it's always a lose for him. If I wanted to tell the blatant truth to her, I would have, but I know it will probably make the situation worse for him, and so I keep silent.... But how long can this go on? (Saronite Chain Gang FeelsBadMan)

No comments:

Post a Comment