Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Week 8 Review - The Road So Far

It's amazing that it has been 2 months since I started this blog. Time really flies by fast, but I felt that I used my time relatively well. It could have been better, but I don't regret my usage of time so far.

Recently, the same-sex marriage vote has been largely debated. Both sides "declaring war" on each other, and it's really sad. I believe both sides have decent reasons behind their voting. What I find saddest is that people are not looking at the bigger issue - it's the huge costs used for this postal vote, and how the costs could have been reduced more. Recently an anime I watched (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) created this different perspective for me. A character from that anime said something along the lines of "Those who are not feared should be feared the most". It really gave me a perspective of life and made me more cautious of the volatility of life.

Anime can really change how you think and how you react to situations in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment